Ask any fashion insider—or fashion fan, for that matter—who they’d most like to see create a high-low collab, and Phillip Lim‘s name will invariably come up time and time again. Well, guess what? Target heard our prayers, and it has answered. On September 15, Target stores and Target.com will roll out an over-100-piece collection created in collaboration with the beloved New York designer, with clothing priced from $19.99 to $299.99 and accessories costing $19.99 to $59.99. And this collection won’t be only for the ladies who love Lim—there’ll be menswear this time around, too. Frankly, we can’t imagine a better designer to step in and combat the collaboration fatigue that’s been sweeping the industry.
According to Target’s A Bullseye View, the capsule will include looks in chiffon, real leather (!), jersey and French terry. And the site’s released a teaser video, too, which provides a few blink-and-you’ll-miss-‘em glimpses of the goodies to come. Check it out below! Are you excited for 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target?
More on Luckymag.com:
- 15 Last-Minute Prom Dresses For Prom-Going Procrastinators
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts Guaranteed to Arrive On Time
- Editor-Approved Solutions To Your Biggest Beauty Pet Peeves
- Flat Sandals for Every Occasion—Because Who Needs Heels?
- The Best Swimsuit For Your Body Type—Yes, Yours!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine