Joining Rachel Comey and Sanctuary among the ranks of brands to have launched e-commerce platforms over the past few weeks, Phillip Lim’s finally followed suit. Dozens of pieces from his 3.1 Phillip Lim collection—including accessories, ready-to-wear, menswear and everything in between—are now available to purchase on 31philliplim.com. Check out a few of our absolute favorites in the slideshow below—how lovely is that lemon-colored 31 Hour bag and that lilac jumpsuit?
Lim’s new e-shop is just one element of the designer’s current expansion plan—according to WWD, his team just relocated to a new 23,000-square-foot office in Tribeca. And by the end of 2016, the brand plans to open 15 new stores in China alone—meaning they’ll increase their total number of freestanding boutiques by three-and-a-half times. Prepare yourselves for total #Limsanity, kids.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Rachel Comey’s Got E-Commerce: Here are 10 Pieces We Love
- Sanctuary’s New E-Commerce Site Has Tons of Colorful Denim
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Designs Bags for a 31 Hour Day
- Confirmed: Raf Simons Is Replacing John Galliano at Dior!
- Lucky Stars: Jessica Hart in Floral Suiting Separates
For more fashion chatter, follow Elana on Twitter: Follow @elanafishman
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine