Over the past couple of days, the internet’s been ablaze with rumors that Pippa Middleton is seriously considering a move to Manhattan. Which would mean, of course, that we’d have a member of the extended British royal family in our midst. Holy excitement!
We can understand why Pippa would choose to settle down in NYC. Back home in the UK, she’s constantly trailed by paparazzi, and the Big Apple’s known for helping its celeb residents stay (relatively) anonymous. Duchess Catherine‘s sister also has a party-planning how-to book called Celebrate launching this fall, so considering the onslaught of press dates coming her way, it would make sense to relocate to the heart of the publishing industry.
Though currently unconfirmed, this news makes us start wondering how Pippa’s day-to-day style sense might shift when she moves across the pond. After all, London wardrobe essentials differ wildly from those here in the USA. So we picked out five pieces that, should Pippa become a new New Yorker, she won’t want to live without. Check them out below.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Kate Middleton: One-Year Style Retrospective
- Francisco Costa for Calvin Klein at Macy’s: The Complete Collection, Plus Pricing
- Piperlime Is Opening a Brick-and-Mortar Store
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Is Selling Her "Jessica Rabbit Dress" for Charity
- The Most Stylish Female Screen Villains of All Time: Shop Their Style
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine