Pinterest, the platform to share your taste with the world, just got a boost from another social platform: Lyst. Lyst is a place where users can catalog items they love, follow brands and designers and discover new product all the time. Plus, it keeps you updated on when things go on sale, bonus!
This morning, Lyst announced that they’ve connected Pinterest to their platform. Why is that great news for you? When you pin something from Lyst or one of their many participating retailers, you’ll automatically be notified when that item goes on sale. We’d say that’s reason enough to do some "aspirational shopping," and then jump on it once you get Lyst’s handy alert. Sign up here!
Related: Are you following us on Pinterest? It’s worth it, trust us.
More on Luckymag.com:
- RIP Donna Summer: Remembering the Disco Queen’s Awesome Style
- Shop Charlize Theron and Kristen Stewart’s Snow White and the Huntsman Premiere Looks
- The Best Looks From the Cannes Film Festival Opening Ceremony—And How to Get Them
- The Carrie Diaries Trailer: See Carrie Bradshaw at Age 18 in the ’80s
- Met Ball 2012: The Best Looks—And How to Get Them
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine