The Gap-owned e-commerce site Piperlime launched in 2006 with a focus on footwear, soon grew to offer apparel for men, women and children, and currently carries over 500 different brands. Now, it’s taking things offline with a permanent brick-and-mortar location, set to open on Wooster Street in downtown NYC.
This move is a bid on Piperlime’s part to reach out to the "omni-channel customer." One who enjoys shopping both online, on their various electronic devices and in-store. "The store will have a women’s focus," Piperlime’s senior vice president and general manager Jennifer Gosselin told WWD. "We will have clothing and we’ll be showing our disproportiante love of shoes and accessories." Sounds like a plan: We’re guilty of this same favoritism.
Click through to see some shoes currently available on Piperlime.gap.com that we want right now—sans shipping time. And to think that’ll soon be possible.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Tom Ford Talks to Fern Mallis: The Designer Weighs in on Prada, Being a Virgo and Taking Five Baths a Day
- Detox Your Beauty Routine: Tips From Josie Maran
- Want a Kanye West Nameplate Necklace? It’s Gonna Cost You
- Snap Poll: Would You Wear Seersucker?
- Summer Packing Guide: The French Riviera
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine