Prada’s rich and storied brand history will be at the center of the Met’s newest Costume Institute exhibit, Schiaparelli and Prada: Impossible Conversations. And to celebrate the opening, the Italian fashion house is bringing back some of its most famous and popular handbags from the past couple decades.
The capsule includes designs from 1991 through 2005, all of which are being re-released in their original versions. The only catch? These re-editions will only be available at Prada’s three New York boutiques (on Broadway, Fifth Avenue and Madison Avenue).
Click through to see all of the styles in this special collection, plus pricing. We’re particularly digging that minimalist satin carryall from 1991 and the chic frame bag from 2005—the latter of which, appropriately enough, made a cameo on Miranda Priestly’s arm in the fashion flick The Devil Wears Prada.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shop Stylish "Schiaparelli & Prada: Impossible Conversations" Souvenirs From the Met Store
- Director Baz Luhrmann Will be the Creative Consultant for the Met’s Schiaparelli and Prada Exhibition
- The Most Stylish Female Screen Villains of All Time: Shop Their Style
- Lucky Haul: Italian Prada Outlet Edition
- Shop it Out: Fifty Shades of Grey
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine