There’s a few things we’ve come to expect from Prada’s Real Fantasies video lookbooks: kooky concepts, artsy animation techniques, eerie techno-driven music and such. beautiful. clothes. This season’s edition includes all four elements, with the same straight-haired models from the print campaign floating around a space-age like atmosphere and moving in jerk stop animation. A few suited up men make appearances, too, dressed in tailored jackets, printed shirts and shearling coats we’d like in lady versions.
Check it out yourself below for just over two minutes of mind boggling fashion footage.
More on Luckymag.com:
- MFW Spring 2013 Street Style
- Secondhand America: St. Mary’s-By-The-Sea
- Thanks to Kate Middleton, Nude Pumps Are Selling Out Everywhere
- Sign Up for Our Daily Newsletter!
- Plus Size Options: Lucky‘s October Issue
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine