Whether or not you’re as skilled with archery equipment as Katniss Everdeen or have a soft spot for taxidermy, you’re sure to adore Prada‘s new hunting-style bags. Inspired by the traditional satchels toted down the trail, the luxury label’s colorful new carryalls close via a front flap fitted with twin brass buckles.
But lest you confuse these Prada cross-body bags with the real hunting deal, have a look at some of the decidedly non-utilitarian shades on offer. Turquoise, red and orange may not be ideal color choices when you’re trying to camouflage out in the wild, but they sure look pretty for a day in the city. The bags retail for $1,595 each and hit select Prada stores next month.
Photos courtesy of Prada.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Prada Debuts a Movie at Cannes
- Here’s Prada’s Re-edition Bag Capsule, Plus Pricing
- Summery Closed-Toe Shoes for People Who Hate Sandals
- Shop It Out: Our Favorite ’90s Teen Shows
- Here’s an Hermès Apartment to Envy
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine