If you loved Preen‘s Buffalo ’66-inspired, beautifully patchworked Spring 2013 collection, the texture-blocked heels all the models wore down the runway probably caught your eye as well. And now, not only are the shoes finally available for purchase, but they’ll cost you way less than the actual clothes!
Created in collaboration with Aldo Rise, with which Preen’s Thea Bregazzi and Justin Thorton have worked for several seasons running, the new styles, daintier and more wearable than the last collection’s skyscraping booties, are priced at just $155 per pair. Currently, you can choose from the Musilova, a pointy-toed Mary Jane style with a turnlock closure at the ankle, and the Pravda, a textural chunky-heeled pump—and both make full use of spring’s patchwork trend. Click through to shop Aldo Rise x Preen Spring 2013, and let us know which style’s your favorite!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Preen and Patrik Ervell’s Aldo Rise Collections: Not For Those Afraid of Heights
- Lookbook Love: Preen Line Spring 2013
- Rachel Zoe Reveals Her Spring Style Essentials
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Tracy Anderson Are Opening a Blowout Bar
- EXCLUSIVE: Madewell Dives Into Swimwear Season
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine