Aldo Rise always picks the coolest designers to collaborate with—last season, Preen, J.W. Anderson and Mark Fast whipped up some affordable heels for the footwear retailer. For Fall 2012, Preen‘s Thea Bregazzi and Justin Thornton continued the partnership—and Patrik Ervell was also brought on board. Both labels debuted their Aldo designs on their respective fall runways, but now, you can actually order them for yourself.
Click through for a closer look at Preen’s botanical-printed booties and Patrik’s rubber-toed, ankle-strapped pumps and lace-up boots, none of which will cost you over $200. While perhaps best suited for those with a predilection for gravity-defying platforms—those heels are high—they’re pretty major if we do say so ourselves.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Preen, J.W. Anderson and Mark Fast Collaborate With Aldo Rise on Amazing Shoes and iPhone Cases
- Jennifer Lawrence Is the New Face of Dior!
- Lookbook Love: Katie Ermilio Spring 2013
- Bird’s Jen Mankins Takes Us Shopping…in Paris!
- Fall 2012 Beauty: What You Have to Get
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine