Fans of bold prints, sporty silhouettes and sweet peplums should find lots to love in Preen Line’s spring lineup. Thea Bregazzi and Justin Thornton‘s more accessible collection is packed with clothes as easy as they are chic—think slouchy trousers, oversized blazers and boxy button-up tops. Leopard and leather may be clubwear staples, but in the UK design duo’s hands, the two trends seem tailor-made for off-duty days—or even the office. Click through to peep all 25 looks.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Lookbook Love EXCLUSIVE: Ann Yee Spring 2013
- Girls‘ Jemima Kirke Puts On a Happy Face for Jewelry Designer Alison Lou
- Cushnie et Ochs Made a Leather Bra for Playboy
- Behind the Scenes: Jennifer Hudson on the Set of her January Cover Shoot
- Tune in to PopSugar’s Live Holiday Gift Guide—Today Only!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine