H&M’s new higher-end offshoot, & Other Stories, will open in Europe next month—those on our side of the Atlantic, however, will sadly have to do without. The brand’s just-released lookbook below shows US shoppers just what they’ll be missing, with items centered around four central themes—"Minimalism & Contradiction," "Industrial & Effortless," "Sophisticated & Architectural" and "Poetic & Dandy."
Click through for a compelling argument to travel abroad.
More on Luckymag.com:
- 10 Reasons We Love J Brand Right Now
- 109 Backstage Beauty Moments from NYFW Fall 2013
- Buy Your FABB Tickets Today!
- A Dude’s Perspective: How to Dress on a First Date
- Pretty Little Liars: Fashion Face-Off
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine