Together, Christopher Kane and J Brand have been making collaborative fashion magic for several seasons running. We particularly fell for the Swarovski-studded floral denim cutoffs Kane sent down his London runway for Spring 2012, and when we spotted the same pair on Rosie Huntington-Whiteley at Coachella this past weekend, our obsession all but tripled. Unfortunately, however, those dazzling Daisy Dukes come with a sky-high price tag.
Luckily, blogger, author and master crafter Erica Domesek spied a DIY opportunity here, and fashioned her own pair of Christopher Kane cutoffs using some old jean shorts, fabric glue, gems and faux flowers. We think her self-made version looks almost as good as the designer originals, and urge you to check out Erica’s step-by-step instructions over at Psimadethis.com. Happy crafting!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Christopher Kane for J Brand Is Back for Another Round
- Exclusive: Bluefly Closet Confessions Peeks Inside Erica Domesek’s Wardrobe
- Carey Mulligan Got Married! Here Are Some Prada Dresses That Might Resemble Her Miuccia-Designed Wedding Gown
- Gia Coppola’s Favorite LA Shopping Spots
- Did You Hear That Charlotte Free Is the New Face of Maybelline?
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine