My name is Elana, and I am a pun-aholic. And it’s bad, dear readers—to the point where my boss Lauren often has to intervene, lest my many daily posts for this website turn into paragraphs of solid wordplay. Clever turns of phrase in movies, books, catalogs and magazines delight me to no end—and when they’re style-related, well, all bets are off.
Fortunately, it seems that in the fashion world, I’m not (entirely) alone in my predilection for puns. There are plenty of retailers—particularly in the beauty industry—who seem to appreciate a sharp play on words as well. Click through for a few of my current favorites, and get ready to giggle.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shop the Trend: Bird Is the Word
- Baby Products Adults Will Love
- Derek Lam Discusses the Rio de Janeiro Inspiration Behind His Upcoming Kohl’s Capsule
- 10 Winter Whites to Start Wearing Now
- Kristen Bell, Anna Kendrick, Rose Byrne and More Celebrate Target’s Shoppable Film
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine