We know it’s still summer, but it can’t hurt to get ahead on your fall shopping. We still have about a month or two before the leaves start to change colors, but when you wake up one day and it’s 50 degrees, you’ll need something to keep yourself warm. You can opt for the simple light sweater, but if you want a piece that’s a little more structured, go for the quilted bomber jacket. Visit SHEfinds now to see quilted jackets to get you ready for fall.
More on SHEfinds:
- 13 Life-Changing Makeup Hacks That Even The Pros Don’t Know
- You Won’t Mind A Little Extra Material Hanging Off Your Bag As Long As It’s Fringe
- 25 Sunglass Cases Under $25—So You’ll Never Lose ‘Em Or Abuse ‘Em Again
- How To Dress Like Emma Watson
- 10 Things You Should Never Do While Wearing Your Engagement Ring