The following is a guest post from our friends at Fab Sugar.
The world is constantly on the go so it was only a matter of time before designers like Rag & Bone, Alexander Wang and Phillip Lim join the races with us with their sporty-inspired Spring collections. Most specifically, the designers showed a heavy helping of striped pieces, evoking an athletic feel in an array of track inspired shorts, rugby tops and striped paneled trousers.
Not only is it sporty, but chic too, thanks to luxe fabrics, tailored fits and an eye for detail. Read below for tips on how to wear the trend, then see our top 14 sporty stripe pieces for you to shop now.
- This trick is to not get too literal with the trend. Contrast a pair of striped pants with high heels, a silk tank and blazer for a polished take on sporty cool.
- Pair a racer back striped tank with a pleated maxiskirt for a more toned down look. Finish off with a fedora and sunnies for a weekend brunch date.
- If you’re searching for a more office-appropriate ensemble, try styling a tailored racer stripe blazer with a fitted pencil skirt and stacked heels for a new twist to your 9-5 look
More on Luckymag.com:
- Mengagement Rings: Yes, They Exist
- H&M Is Reportedly Launching a Luxury Brand—We Hope it Looks Like COS
- The Coolest Lingerie Lines
- Mad Men Actress Kiernan Shipka is Speaking at FABB West
- Which Shoe Is Best?
More on FabSugar.com:
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine