To promote VANS’ Custom Culture competition—which gives high schools a chance to win $50,000 toward their art program—our April covergirl Rachel Bilson has customized her own pair of slip-ons. The actress’ heart-covered shoes (plus designs from other stylish tastemakers, including Lucky Style Collective Editor John Jannuzzi) can be seen here, on the program’s Facebook page. (Peter Som covered his in yellow, pink and red roses—they’re so pretty!)
Sadly, the special designs aren’t for sale, but they are cool to look at. Check them out to get inspired and then click here to register your school before it’s too late: today is the last day to sign up.
Do you like to decorate you VANS sneakers or do you prefer them pristinely white?
More on Luckymag.com:
- Delfina Delettrez is Debuting a Line of Jewelry for Kenzo this Sunday
- DKNY x BaubleBar is All About Poppy Art
- Lucky Stars: Kate Middleton in M Missoni
- Five Spring Makeup Trends We Can’t Wait To Try
- Madonna Wears an Agent Provocateur Bra on the Cover of Her New Single—Here’s How to Buy It
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine