Why does Rachel Bilson always, always look so damn good in whatever she’s wearing? That’s what we wondered before meeting the petite actress in the flesh—at an L.A. Cheesecake Factory, no less.
But after chatting with the Hart of Dixie star about her new footwear line Shoemint and her predilection for pairing statement-making accessories with classic wardrobe basics, it clicks—the girl knows fashion better than even her shopping-obsession character on The O.C., Summer Roberts, ever did. Chalk it up to confidence and a fierce entrepreneurial streak. Oh, and being BFFs with Karl Lagerfeld (who "eats nothing," according to Rachel) doesn’t hurt, either.
Click here to read our entire interview with the star, who despite her style prowess still prefers Muppets-print pajamas to super-skimpy dresses. A woman after our own hearts, indeed.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Rachel Bilson: Closet Genius
- Rachel Bilson’s Red Carpet Style Evolution
- Oscars 2012: Our 10 Favorite Looks and How to Get Them
- Oscars 2012: Our 10 Favorite Looks From the Afterparties and How to Get Them
- Kate Middleton is Judging a Shoe Design Contest
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine