From Twitter to Pinterest, there are tons of social platforms to choose from nowadays—but not all that many that have earned a superstar stylist’s official seal of approval. Yesterday, Mashable announced that Rachel Zoe, along with her husband Rodger Berman, has invested in Pose, a relatively new app that allows users to snap and share their outfits across several other platforms.
Rachel’s been using the app herself for several months (see proof at left), and already has over 300,000 Pose followers. Meanwhile, blogger Leandra Medine (yes, the Man Repeller), has about 134,000—that’s almost double her Twitter following. And Geri Hirsch of Because I’m Addicted has over 100,000 as well.
Could Pose be the next big style app? Would you consider buying an item simply because one of your favorite bloggers (or a celeb like Rachel) was wearing it in their Pose shot? Sound off in the comments!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Rachel Zoe’s Cinemagraph Lookbook Is Moving. Literally.
- Rachel Zoe: Jewelry Classics Every Woman Should Own
- Rachel Zoe Loses Luggage—But Gains Two New Collections
- This James Van Der Beek Jeans Commercial Is a Spoof
- Prabal Gurung’s Kaleidoscopic Spring Video Has Our Hearts Aflutter
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine