Seven major designers and taste makers—including Zoe, Rose, Rachel Roy and Simon Doonan—have created festive wrap for homegoods site One Kings Lane. Proceeds from each collection—one roll costs $15—will go to the charity of the designer’s choice.
The limited-edition gift wrap isn’t your average drugstore-bought, fat-snowmen-ice-skating kind. Zoe’s animal prints, or the roses by Alice + Olivia‘s Stacey Bendet, will work for occasions far beyond December 25.
As of today, only the first trio of styles—designed by Zoe and benefiting the Save the Children Foundation—are available on the website. But in the slideshow below you can peek the rest, along with each one’s corresponding charity and release date. Click through though to see them all now and visit Onekingslane.com to shop Rachel’s collection.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Simon Doonan and Anna Sui Chat About Supermodels, Vintage Shopping and Karl Lagerfeld
- Fist Bump Lessons from Simon Doonan
- Busy Philipps On Home Decor, Michelle Williams Being ‘A Peanut’ and Courteney Cox’s Style
- Lela Rose Shops Jackson Hole: Truly Authentic Western Antiques
- Nine Style Secrets Stacey Bendet Learned From Her Mom
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine