When it comes to staying on top of seasonal trends, nobody does it quite like Rachel Zoe. The celebrity stylist and designer has built an entire empire on her signature brand of ’70s glamour—but what makes her a true style visionary is her ability to mesh different fashion eras, seamlessly melding modern trends (leather shorts, wedge sneakers) with her Studio 54-esque statement pieces of choice (floor-sweeping maxidresses, sky-high platform sandals).
That’s exactly why we asked Zoe to share some of her current favorite trends with us—and then select some standout pieces from her Spring 2013 collection that exemplify each one. She even added a few accessories and beauty must-haves from some of her personal favorite labels to round it all out. Click through to shop Zoe’s hand-picked spring style essentials now!
Photo courtesy of Rachel Zoe
More on Luckymag.com:
- Rachel Zoe Shares Style and Career Advice at Our FABB Conference
- Rachel Zoe: ‘Everything I Do in Life Is a Dream’
- Eva Mendes on Must-Have Sunglasses, DIY Hair Treatments and Riding a Motorcycle
- Marion Cotillard Debuts New Look In Lady Dior’s Spring Campaign
- Best Dressed: Patchwork Denim, Sporty Sneakers and Embroidered Bombers
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine