If you’re a fan of Rag & Bone‘s playful prints, perfect knits and Crayola-toned denim, get excited: British design duo Marcus Wainwright and David Neville are heading south. They’re joining forces with Charleston, South Carolina boutique Hampden to fête the store’s fifth year in business—and, appropriately, they’re bringing the celebration to the runway.
I’ll be heading there tomorrow myself to cover the two-day event, which includes a Hampden-hosted barbecue and bluegrass party and a re-staging of Rag & Bone’s Spring 2012 show (which is being held at a brewery, no less!). And if you’re in the area, you should definitely join me. Just click over to Hampdenclothing.com to pick up a ticket for yourself (a portion of proceeds will benefit the Art of Elysium). And in the meantime, check out some of the pieces we’ll be seeing on Friday’s runway in the slideshow below.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Ask a Dude: Crazy Nail Art
- Elle Fanning, Kirsten Dunst and More Celebrities Give Us Infinite Chanel Jacket Inspiration
- Fashion to the People: The Democratization of an Industry
- 10 Designery Swimsuits Under $100
- Kenneth Cole Launches New, Higher-End Collection
For more fashion chatter, follow Elana on Twitter: Follow @elanafishman
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine