Here’s some really exciting news: Ralph Lauren just launched a new fragrance collection for women called Big Pony and there’s four different scents to choose from: Sporty (blue), Sensual (pink), Free-Spirited (yellow) and Stylish (purple). So whether you’re an actual polo player or the type of polo girl that turns up at the match to show off your new hat—there’s something here for you. Each fragrance costs $70 and is available at Bloomingdales, Ralphlauren.com, and all Ralph Lauren retail locations.
And even if you don’t wear fragrances at all you’ll still love this very colorful commercial shot by Bruce Weber featuring a new song by One Republic. If it doesn’t get you psyched for summer, I don’t know what will.
Watch this video!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Confirmed: Raf Simons Is Replacing John Galliano At Dior
- Trump Soho: The Only Hammam Worth Traveling For In New York
- Ralph Lauren Fall 2012: Get Downton
- Shop the Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply Spring Collection!
- Valentino’s New Fragrance and a Commercial Starring Freja Beha
For more beauty news: Follow @RaySiegel
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine