She might be best known for her hilarious supporting roles in two wedding-themed flicks—Bridesmaids and Bachelorette—but Aussie actress Rebel Wilson’s personal style is a far cry from taffeta cocktail dresses and floral wreaths. Rebel, whose new movie Pitch Perfect hits theaters on October 5, favors a "punk meets rap" look: think skull motifs, playful sneakers and dark, tailored separates. It’s a marriage of two very different looks, you might say.
Click through to see what Rebel’s coveting most for fall. And be sure to check out our shopping trip with the actress in Lucky‘s November issue!
Photo: Ari Michelson / Creative24
More on Luckymag.com:
- PFW Spring 2013 Street Style
- Revenge Returns: Celebrate Season 2 With Infinity Earrings
- Anne Hathaway Gets Married: Shop Her Wedding Look
- Shop It: Bachelorette Trailer
- October Shopping Horoscopes
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine