Although this season’s resort shows have just barely wrapped, our fashion director Anne Keane already knows exactly what she’ll be buying when the collections hit stores (ironically, that’ll be in the middle of January’s deep freeze): basically everything Stella McCartney showed in New York City earlier this month.
"I am obsessed," she told me after the presentation. "The shapes, the prints—it’s all so good! Leave it to Stella to find a way to make me want to wear a snakeskin print!! And the little matchstick-embroidered pieces are adorable."
A handful of the looks are pictured below. Are you in love with the collection, too?
Photo: CN Digital Studio
More on Luckymag.com:
- Our Fashion Director Anne Keane Needs a Skirt Worthy Of These Shoes
- The Handbag Our Fashion Director Swears By
- Editor’s Picks: Mediterranean Flair
- Thanks to Stevie Nicks, We Now Need a White Maxi Dress
- No Time to Change? Here’s How To Wear a Cover-Up Off the Beach
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine