Having bangs, in my opinion, is a built-in, insta-cool accessory. But when I have them, I want to get rid of them…because they’re always in my friggin’ eyes! Jeez! And apparently this is a health concern: optometrists and chiropractors are worried that the long, side-swept, sexy-eyed bangs worn by Rihanna, Bieber, someone I’ve never heard of called Frankie Sandford (who sort of looks like a grown-up Arya from Game of Thrones)…and at some points, me…could cause lazy-eye and posture problems (the best description: “particularly thick side fringes sported by some teenagers effectively act as an ‘eye patch.’”) Consider this your warning, lopsided haircut enthusiasts!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Attention Fans of Super-luxe Fragrance
- Maura Lynch Asks a Celebrity 1 Question: Kat Von D
- Maura Lynch Asks a Celebrity 1 Question: Model Lindsay Ellingson
- Exclusive! Q&A With Olympic Swimmer (and Pantene model!) Natalie Coughlin
- This Video Will Make You Say Yes to…Everything
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine