Fans of Rihanna’s first capsule for UK high street brand River Island, which included unzipped-up-to-there maxi skirts, crop tops and utilitarian onesies, will be psyched to learn that the collection is coming back for another round. Rihanna for River Island’s summer collection drops May 25, and impatient RiRi fans can get a sneak peek at the goods to come in the video below, which shows the star and designer Adam Selman tweaking the pieces during a fitting.
While the slinky, clingy silhouettes and midriff-baring cuts Rihanna’s first collab contained aren’t going anywhere, it looks like the summer range will contain far more prints. The songstress insists that her muted florals are more "gangsta" than "chic," extols the virtues of a tie-dyed jumpsuit and curiously claims that she wanted to make "clothes for fat days." Personally, we’re not about to slip into a completely sheer macramé crop top when we’re feeling heavier than usual, but hey—Rihanna’s a rock star (hey baby, she’s a rock star).
Will you be buying a piece from RiRi’s second River Island collection?
More on Luckymag.com:
- Rihanna’s River Island Collection Is Now Shoppable
- Rihanna’s River Island Collection Will Be ‘Sassy,’ Inspired by London’s Cool Kids
- Opening Ceremony Is Curating a ‘RIHtrospective’ of Rihanna’s Best Looks Ever
- Rihanna and Azealia Banks Share a Love of Oversized Jackets, Combat Boots and Trippy Digital Graphics
- 50 White Dresses Under $50
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine