We can’t wait to see Rihanna’s designs for UK high street label River Island come down the runway at next month’s London Fashion Week. To tease the forthcoming collab, Vogue UK posted the clip below, in which the Barbadian songstress attends model fittings and examines collection sketches with her co-designer Adam Selman.
The most interesting takeaway from the video? It seems Rihanna’s range was largely inspired by the personal style of normal London teens. "The high-end designers are inspired by these kids," she explains. "They say what’s cool, the high-end designers go and design it, and I feel like…why not go to the source? To be ahead of the trend, and have something inspirational and new and fresh?" Incidentally, the kids in question are exactly who we predict will go crazy for Riri’s River Island looks first. Along with us, of course.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Rihanna’s ‘Diamonds’ Video: Shop It Now!
- Rihanna and Azealia Banks Share a Love of Oversized Jackets, Combat Boots and Trippy Digital Graphics
- Game Day Fashion Finds for Super Bowl XLVII (That Are Actually Cute)
- Surprising Valentine’s Day Gifts for Guys
- Shop Our Five Favorite Lauren Conrad x BlueAvocado Accessories
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine