Rihanna’s been wearing a lot of custom clothing lately. For starters, there’s her bespoke Prada boots, which she shared on Instagram last week from, er, behind. Then, just a few days later, she boldly began her Diamonds World Tour in Buffalo, New York dressed in one-of-a-kind Givenchy costumes.
At first glance, the outfits seem rather demure compared to RiRi’s Miuccia-made thigh-high footwear, with pieces like a floor-length ruffled cape and embroidered red parka. Beneath the top layers, however, lie bondage-inspired lingerie—including a buckled leather bra and satin mini shorts—that seems more in line with the singer’s subversive style.
You can get an idea of what the ensembles looked like in the original sketches below, as drawn by designer Riccardo Tisci. Of course, the full effect requires the Barbadian songstress and her buzzworthy body—so here’s hoping for another social media overshare!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Happy Birthday, Rihanna! 15 Reasons Why RiRi Rocks
- Rihanna’s River Island Collection Is Now Shoppable
- Opening Ceremony Is Curating a ‘RIHtrospective’ of Rihanna’s Best Looks Ever
- Rihanna vs. Blake Lively: Who Wore the Red Suit Better?
- Rihanna and Azealia Banks Share a Love of Oversized Jackets, Combat Boots and Trippy Digital Graphics
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine