The following is a guest post from our friends at FabSugar.
Floral prints are synonymous with Spring, but thanks to designers like Proenza Schouler, Prabal Gurung and Peter Som, the once girlie patterns are exploding with more impact than ever before. Whether you lean on the more feminine side or prefer a bolder look, we culled 15 gorgeous blooms for you to add to your warm weather wardrobe.
From cute floral printed shorts from Madewell to Citizens of Humanity’s top-rated botanical skinny jeans, there’s really something for everyone. Just click the slideshow to shop our editors’ picks—all under $200 now. For the rest of this story, please visit FabSugar.com.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Madonna is Launching on a Huge Shoe Line
- Monday Shoe Porn: 5 Covetable Pairs From Paris Fashion Week
- Mulberry’s New Bags Look Like Old School Rain Slickers
- Agyness Deyn is Designing Dr. Martens
- Soul Sisters: My Soul Cycle Session With Denise Kreft
Also check out:
- Our Ultimate Spring Shoe Guide—Every Style, Every Price
- Suit Up: 5 Ways to Kick Up the Cool on Your Office Outfit
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine