Love or hate Roberto Cavalli (he tends to elicit polar reactions in people), the man is tough to ignore. Especially when he drops a spring ad campaign fueled by a trio major supermodels (Naomi Campbell, Karen Elson and Kristen McMenamy) and one rising star (Daphne Groeneveld).
The fashionable foursome looks stunning in the designer’s glamourous creations, each with a bombshell blowout and bronzed cheekbones. Campbell, who turned 41 last year (!), has never looked better and seems to know it—in one shot she confidently smiles while wearing a lacy bra top and open blazer. But Groeneveld holds her own surrounded by industry veterans. No surprise there, she’s been impressing us since we spotted her work for Versace.
All the pictures were taken by famed photographer Steven Meisel and the company has also released a behind the scenes video of the shoot. Scroll down to see the images and watch the clip; what do you think of Cavalli’s nod to the early ’90s?
More on Luckymag.com:
- Lindsay Lohan’s Comeback: Could Her New Fashion Campaign and Possible Turn as Elizabeth Taylor Save Her Career?
- Christian Louboutin Designs For Strippers
- Lookbook Love: TEXTILE Elizabeth and James’ Psychedelic Pastel Dreams
- Ashley Madekwe: Seven Days, Seven Outfits
- Lucky Listens: Charli XCX
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine