Rock & Republic originally debuted its line of embellished jeans at high end department stores such as Bloomingdale’s and Nordstrom before taking a two year hiatus. (Remember when Victoria Beckham created a pair for the company with crowns on the back pockets?) This season, the brand is back on our radar and stronger than ever, only this time exclusively at Kohl’s, with full collections—including tops and footwear—for men and women.
The new line is affordably priced between $36 and $160 and, true to the company’s roots, very denim heavy. Watch the video below to see the different pant styles and hear stylist Jennifer Wade describe how they fit, then shop the entire selection on Kohls.com.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Isabel Marant’s About to Get Much Easier to Shop
- The Best Bikinis for Spring Break
- Mac Users Are More Stylish Than PC Users, According to a New Study
- Aldo’s Spring Campaign Takes a Tropical Turn
- First Look: Madewell’s Spring Catalog
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine