Showing brides-to-be just how good an under $1,000 gown can look, dress label Ruche made a video highlighting its Fall 2012 "Lace and Lavender" collection. As one would expect from wedding-themed footage, it’s filled with lots of lush bouquets, flattering sunset light and romantic music. But all that ambiance is simply backdrop—the exquisite vintage-inspired dresses (and one flower-covered umbrella that isn’t for sale but we still really want) are what give the film substance.
Check it out below and then shop our top five picks in the following slideshow. You can buy all the looks from the mini movie on Shopruche.com.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Download Our Digital Edition!
- Fall Fashion: 10 Guaranteed Hits
- Quick Fixes For Bad Beauty Moments
- Naomi Campbell Is Heading to NYC
- Nicole Richie for Impulse at Macy’s: Here’s the Full Lookbook
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine