Sanctuary’s new e-commerce platform is up and running—and we found tons of Crayola-toned skinnies and cropped flares on the site that you’ll want to live in come summertime. There’s even a handy landing page that decodes the different shades of denim (red = energy + passion, blue = cool + inspired and so on).
And since it’s not always easy to figure out what pieces to pair with brightly-hued jeans, Sanctuary’s also got sweatshirts, tanks and open-weave knits in contrasting colors you can mix and match. Check out some of our choice pairings below, and head over to Sanctuaryclothing.com to shop the full collection.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shop My Line: Erin Fetherston
- Madewell’s Denim Is Taking a Road Trip
- Chris Benz Designed a Pink Suit for Barbie’s Presidential Campaign
- NYC’s New L.K. Bennett Boutique Stocks Kate Middleton-Approved Shoes We Can Afford
- Rachel Zoe Invest in Outfit-Sharing Fashion App Pose
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine