Following the success of its first Forever 21 collection, Sanrio is returning to the affordable chain with more than just clothing and accessories for fall. This season’s Hello Kitty Forever collection will include travel stuff and home goods, too. (What’s more, everything’s priced between $4.80 to $29.80. Crazy-low, even for a Forever 21 collaboration.)
The line debuts globally on November 16, but we’ve got the campaign images right here. Click through to start planning your Sanrio shopping spree.
More on Luckymag.com:
- MFW Spring 2013 Street Style
- Secondhand America: St. Mary’s-By-The-Sea
- Thanks to Kate Middleton, Nude Pumps Are Selling Out Everywhere
- Sign Up for Our Daily Newsletter!
- Plus Size Options: Lucky‘s October Issue
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine