First Lady Michelle Obama may have been the most stylish attendee at last weekend’s whirlwind of inauguration events, but special mention must be given to her adorable and equally well-dressed daughters, Sasha and Malia. We loved the colorful (and coordinating!) coats and winter accessories the girls chose for yesterday morning’s public swearing-in ceremony, which have us jonesing for some similar outerwear to add to our own cold-weather wardrobes.
Sasha (née Natasha—something we learned during yesterday’s broadcast!), 11, picked a periwinkle-hued coat by Kate Spade for the festivities, which she accented with a lavender scarf and gloves. Meanwhile, 14-year-old Malia—whose coat choices we’ve already extolled on this very site—went for a pale violet J.Crew topper color-blocked with an eggplant-toned snood and teal gloves. Malia’s scarf perfectly matched her mom’s gloves—which we suspect was no mere coincidence.
Do you love the younger Obamas’ inauguration outerwear as much as we do? Click through to shop some similarly colorful coats!
Photo: Getty Images
More on Luckymag.com:
- Michelle Obama Wears Jason Wu—Again!—to the Inaugural Ball
- Michelle Obama’s Inauguration Ceremony Looks: Which Wins Your Vote?
- Happy Birthday, Michelle Obama! Check Out the First Lady’s Best Style Moments
- Shop it on myLucky: Malia Obama-Inspired Contrast Coats
- The Best Personal Style Blogs to Read Now
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine