Prada‘s just released its resort ads, and they’re perfectly in line with the collection’s ’70s-sporty vibe. We’re loving Sasha Pivovarova’s oxblood-striped track pants, sparkling tunic and ultra-mod jeweled earrings—the perfect balance of Studio 54 and Wimbledon. Add that two-tone headband, and we can’t help but think of The Royal Tenenbaums‘ tennis prodigy Richie—a very chic cinematic reference if we do say so ourselves. Just don’t try hitting the court in those towering metallic platforms.
Check out the two images below, and let us know what you think of the campaign!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Miu Miu’s Resort 2013 Campaign: Major Models and Brocade Curtains
- Shop the Look: Prada Spring 2013
- 50 Under $50: Party Dresses
- Margie Plus: Color-Blocking
- The Five Most Popular Makeup Removers
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine