We obviously love anything with a well-placed animal motif, but New York-based brand Sea has just unleashed (ha!) some of the cutest canine-themed pieces we’ve even seen. (They’re available at Barneys New York and the Webster Miami.)
Backed on either cream-colored or bright blue silk, the repeating puppy print appears on rompers, shirts, shorts and dresses, a few of which are already available to buy. And while the pattern’s reminiscent of those preppy whale-print corduroys and canvas belts favored by the yachting set, Sea’s pieces are as soft as pajamas and completely casual. Click through the slideshow to see them all.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Marni for H&M: The Complete Collection, Plus Pricing
- Happy Birthday, Mr. Porter!
- Nike x Undercover Gyakusou is Coming This March
- Trovata is Launching a Knitwear Collection
- Lana Del Rey Got a Mulberry Bag Named After Her
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine