We glimpsed a couple of speckled separates from artist Yayoi Kusama’s capsule line for Louis Vuitton a few week ago and this morning, the entire lookbook was released.
As promised, the collection is full of black, white and primary-colored clothes, shoes and handbags covered in polka dots. Even the models themselves have been adorned with colorful circles and all the looks are shot against spotty wall-paper. Perhaps in real life it might be a little much (what, you don’t pair your patterned outfits with matching body art and home decor?) but it’s very fun to look at.
Click through the slideshow below to see all the shots and shop the entire range in LV store starting July 10.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Brazilian Wunderkind Pedro Lourenco on His Melissa Collaboration—And Why the Bomber Jacket is the Thing
- Trina Turk for Banana Republic Is Here: Shop Our Favorite Pieces Now
- Shop the Red Carpet: Chanel’s Little Black Jacket Exhibit
- Gucci Bought a Horse (of Course)!
- Summer Packing Guide: The North Fork
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine