Oh, Michelle Williams—how mischievous you are. In Boy by Band of Outsiders’ new Spring 2012 campaign, the pixie-haired Golden Globe winner wears designer Scott Sternberg’s diaphanous printed dresses and jackets while enjoying a sunny picnic in the park.
Later, seemingly at the urging of her Magic 8-Ball, the actress sneaks into a filing room for a little old-fashioned sleuthing. In the grand tradition of all Band of Outsiders campaigns, this one’s an all-Polaroid affair and was shot at L.A.’s Hollywood Forever Cemetery. Check out the adorable images below.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Last Chance: Michael Bastian of GANT’s Three Favorite Pieces From Spring 2012
- Exclusive: Leigh Lezark Stars in Emerson’s Fall 2012 Campaign
- Last-Minute Valentine’s Day Gifts
- Prada’s Valentine’s Day Accessories are Too Cute to Handle
- The 25 Best Cities for Shopping
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine