The sky is falling in Steve Carell and Keira Knightley’s new movie Seeking a Friend for the End of the World. And though this is obviously a fictitious scenario, it got us thinking: What would we want to wear for the end of the world?
We indulged this fantasy(slash nightmare) and picked out the perfect outfits for any apocolyptic occasion. Whether you’d embrace our inner dare-devil badass or become the charming lady our mother always wanted you to be, never underestimate the importance of going out in style.
Click through the slideshow to see the looks and don’t miss Seeking a Friend for the End of the World, in theaters Friday, June 22.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Scoop Style Genius: Perfume is Here!
- Our Salute to Suits: 10 Perfect Menswear-Inspired Pieces
- Shop It Out: Rock of Ages
- Lucky Stars: Liya Kebede’s lemlem Look
- Summer 2012 Beauty: What You Have to Get
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine