Unlike luxury clothes and handbags, which are often produced in China, pretty much every pair of well-made shoes is still built and manufactured in Italy. So it was fitting that Francesco Russo, creative director of Italian luxury label Sergio Rossi, made a special trip to Manhattan to celebrate the opening of Barneys’ super-amazing shoe floor. Click through to shop shoes Russo handpicked for Lucky readers, all available at Barneys New York.
More from Luckymag.com:
- 10 Fall Shoes We Can’t Wait to Shop on MyLucky
- The New Shoe Floor at Barneys Is SICK
- Why the Barneys.com Redesign Makes Me Very Happy
- Narciso Rodriguez Talks Shoes—And Why Claire Danes Loves to Wear His Clothes
- Trends That Aren’t Going Anywhere
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine