1. Designer Marc Jacobs’ bull terror, Neville, has a cooler Instagram feed than most humans.
2. Some of the best price adjustment policies can be found at Sephora, Shopbop and Macy’s; each offers money back on both full price and sale purchases.
3. We’re going to want to spend some shopping money after watching any one of these upcoming fall movies.
4. Little black dresses are timeless and versatile—little black dresses with a bow in the back are timeless, versatile and special.
5. Lucky executive beauty director Jean Godfrey June’s favorite travel product only costs $5 and smells like cinnamon.
6. While most people associate Audrey Hepburn with tailored capris, jaunty kerchiefs and ballet flats, the actress also had an impressive collection of ladylike tops.
7. We’ll never tire of looking at price-upon-request-level diamond rings. Ever.