1. Instagram can help make your holiday gifts more personal.
2. People rarely say no to Diptique candles and artisanal food gifts.
3. Jonathan Adler And Simon Doonan always RSVP to retro-themed get-togethers.
4. No one stops wearing white after Labor Day anymore.
5. We’re going to be seeing a lot of pink-y purple nails, eyelids and lips in 2014.
6. The generic gift trap is easy to avoid with these nine crowd-pleasing presents.
7. Accessorizing for the holidays shouldn’t dent your party dress budget.