1. The best kind of heels are the kind you can dance in.
2. It’s easier to wear a New Year’s Eve party dress during the day than you’d think.
3. Not all New Year’s resolutions are about fitness and eating healthy.
4. Kell on Earth + a giant plate of iced sugar cookies + a Snuggie = best Christmas vacation ever.
5. Being the best dressed girl on December 31 shouldn’t cost more than $50.
6. Everyone loves getting coffee table books for Christmas.
7. If there was an award for having the best travel beauty routine, our editor-in-chief Eva Chen would win it.