1. With all these under-$50 options to choose from, Valentine’s Day jewelry shopping shouldn’t cost more than your February 14 date.
2. Pre-packaged shoe/handbag combos to grab on your way out the door make commuting in winter boots a little less complicated.
3. Fashion photog duo Inez and Vinoodh love shooting people in weird poses.
4. You’ll get at least one dozen looks out of these 12 mix-and-matchable pieces.
5. Despite any snow on the ground, someone will definitely attend NYFW with bare legs, sandals and an only-appropriate-in-spring coat.
6. Of course we want all of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen’s favorite fragrances and beauty products.
7. Backstage at fashion week, amidst clouds of hairspray, racks of clothes and swarms of models, reporters and assistants, you’ll find the most powerful names in beauty creating masterful looks at a rapid-fire pace.