1. Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen were on their way to becoming style icons well before they launched a single fashion line.
2. It really is possible to look taller in flats if you follow these sneaky styling tips.
3. Don’t try to distress your denim at home—it won’t end well.
4. Never start summer without buying a big ol’ bottle of soothing aloe vera lotion. (Preferably this kind.)
5. Bangle stacks make good outfits into better ones.
6. We’ll never grow tired of looking at these timeless celebrity bridal looks.
7. Buying your dad Rogaine is never a good idea, but it’s an especially bad one for Father’s Day.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Ditch Your Pants! Five Lucky Editor Outfits That Are All About Skirts
- Shop Lucky Editors’ Favorite Summer Finds From Shopbop
- The Bling Ring’s Costume Designer On Working With Emma Watson and the All-Important Juicy Tracksuit
- 16 Ultra-Luxe Beach Bags Bound to Make Your Standard-Issue Canvas Totes Jealous
- 15 Reasons We’re Smitten With Leelee Sobieski’s Style
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine