1. All you need to avoid staticky beanie hair is a box of dryer sheets.
2. Fashion designers rarely stray from wearing a daily uniform.
3. Because face oil penetrates pores faster than lotions or creams, it’s a more efficient way to moisturize.
4. Alexa Chung’s signature style can be achieved in six easy steps.
5. When you’ve only got one minute to make your outfit better, a statement cuff will get the job done.
6. Chances are the coat of your dreams in on sale right now.
7. Girls with tomboy style should invest in an oversized watch, a tan satchel and biker boots.