1. Light wash denim is an easy way to fake spring style when it’s still a kind of chilly outside.
2. May is a challenging month to dress for. But it’s a little less challenging if you rely on any of these 31 outfits perfect wacky-weather outfits.
3. There’s lots of non-fashion jobs out there that come with free designer clothes. Really!
4. Although Jordan Baker is one of The Great Gatsby‘s secondary characters, she’s first in our books for style.
5. It’s completely possible for women with classic and conservative style to wear punk clothes. (And not just on October 31!)
6. Picking the right outfit for a new exercise class is half the hard part.
More on Luckymag.com:
- What Not to Get Your Mom for Mother’s Day
- You’ll Want to Wear This Outfit Every Night, All Season Long
- White Dresses in Every Style, Ever
- If Only All Vintage Stores Were Like This One…
- How to Master the Edged-Up Preppy Look
- 24 Lucky Editor-Tested Tips For Busting Acne
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine