She sat front-row at this morning’s Honor show, dressed in a horse-print silk top from the label’s pre-fall line accessorized with a pair of flat loafers and an easy ponytail. And when it comes to shopping, she’s got an easy secret for snagging unique pieces. "Thrift stores! You can find things for two bucks, and it’s eco-friendly. So many people get rid of really amazing clothes. Literally 99.7 percent of my wardrobe is from thrift stores…except for shoes."
Though the Oscars are less than three weeks away, Shailene told me she hasn’t yet picked out a dress for the big night. "But I want something comfortable, obviously. Something that’s different from your usual satin dress." We spied her snapping several iPhone pics of the show’s last look—a long-sleeved violet silk gown overlaid with black organza—and we’re guessing it could be a major contender.
We could also envision the actress slipping into one of Honor’s day looks for an upcoming event, namely the black-and-yellow striped sweater that was shown over a laser-cut organza pencil skirt in the same two colors. Our personal favorite look from the collection, it would be a great choice for a photo call or press junket.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Lucky Stars: Shailene Woodley in Prabal Gurung
- Gretchen Jones Fall 2012: Pastel Ikat Prints and Basket-Woven Accents
- Man Repeller Keeps it Casual at the Dannijo Fashion Week Dinner
- Chanel’s Valentine’s Day Accessories Last Way Longer Than Chocolates or Flowers
- NYFW Fall 2012 Scorecard: Corey Lynn Calter Gets Really Really Colorful
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine